Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Somersworth, NH
Winding Technician (94309)
Bonney Staffing - Somersworth, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Winding Technician position in Somersworth NH is responsible for assembly of components by winding small wires and other composite pieces. You will maintain time records, logs, lot travelers and production records consistent with QC/QA requirements. You’ll assist other employees in areas of need as required to meet production schedules If you have a manufacturing background in small piece assembly and composites, this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 1-3 Years of experience
- Ability to use fine motor skills and microscopes
- Have a team-player attitude with excellent communication skills
- Fine wire and assembly experience. Microscope experience is required, as well as attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced, production environment
- Some standing requires, good hand-eye coordination must
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $14-18/hr, depending on experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to work with a growing company that values trust and teamwork through effective communication, execution and accountability.
- Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney[, with the addition of a comprehensive benefits package through the employer when you are hired on permanently].
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.