Unit Manager Director (Full Time)
Hackett Hill Center - Genesis HealthCare | Manchester, NH
Join a growing and exciting team! Hackett Hill is a small 70 bed, family oriented facility with education and growth opportunity. We are looking for highly motivated individual to complete our team on the short term, skilled rehab nurses station, contact us for more details.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Unit Manager/Assistant Director of Nursing of the Unit (RN) is a vitality specialist responsible for the overall operations, integration, coordination, and direction of nursing and patient care for the assigned unit. This includes:
* Ensuring that care delivery is consistent with the mission, vision, and policies of Genesis; also in accordance with accepted standards of practice and state and federal regulations
* Mentoring and educating nurses and nursing assistants
* Working with physicians and other medical professionals/interdisciplinary team to ensure quality care
* Serving as a resource to all staff within the unit
* May be required to provide bedside nursing when needed
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 295848
Center Name: Hackett Hill Center