Teller (part time)
Triangle Credit Union | Nashua, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
For 76 years TCU has been a sound financial service provider and a trusted community partner, in no small part because of the people that work here. At TCU you can start a career in a supportive member-focused environment. Managers recognize and develop talent and coach employees for success in an environment that is co-operative rather than competitive. Learning is encouraged through classroom training, continuous online training, financial support for job-related education, cross-training, and mentoring.
Commensurate with being a preferred employer, TCU offers competitive benefits for full-time employees including: Medical, Dental, Paid time off, Flex spending accts, paid holidays, company paid short and long term disability, company paid life insurance, retirement plans, Employee Assistant Program and tuition reimbursement.
The essential requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Providing friendly, professional, personalized service to all members, using Service Strategies
- Accurate handling of money
- Handling member account transactions with accuracy and a sense of urgency
- Working collaboratively with all internal members to resolve all member inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Covering a wide variety of work responsibilities; filling needs when other tellers are away from their work stations including working at the drive-up window as needed.
- Promoting products and services to meet or exceed branch and company objectives; cross-selling products and services
The position will be a part time 20 hour position, including working Saturdays and Sundays as needed.
- Prior teller/ cash handling experience preferred
- Customer service skills essential
- Good communication skills
- Strong Computer skills
- Sales acumen
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Bending, twisting, squatting, reaching