Talent & Training Coordinator
Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Dover, NH
Talent & Training Coordinator (Order 95754)
Bonney Staffing - Dover, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Talent & Training Coordinator (TTC) position in Dover is responsible for managing the administrative, clerical, and onboarding priorities for our recruiting firm. This is a full time, first shift position, and is temporary. The contract term is to begin training at the beginning of April and last until the end of August/beginning of September. You will provide support to the Staffing Supervisor as well as the Branch Manager as necessary -- this will at any time include covering lunch breaks in the office, writing job ads as needed, and following up with candidates, applicants, and field employees on the day’s roster. In the front office, it will be your main duty to check in field employees and applicants, as well as answer a busy multi-line phone system and have excellent organizational skills. You’ll help applicants through the onboarding process of typing, safety, and popular software testing, as well as complete all federal and state employment documents while coordinating employer-specific orientations for new employees. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy the constant learning process of a thriving market, and possess a creative spirit, this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 1+ years of experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Type at least 40 WPM
- Ability to multi-task, maintain organization, and track changing (and often competing) priorities
- Positive, professional attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software required, proficiency with Gsuite preferred
- Able to work in a people-centric environment
- Vigilance for the opportunities (and a willingness) to help
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay depends on experience
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to learn many recruiting and administrative skills that will benefit your career.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
- The opportunity to work for one of the longest-standing staffing companies near you.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow, in a role that could possibly extend to a permanent job offer with your direct positive impact on the business.