Laars Heating Systems | Rochester, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingLaars Heating Systems, a global leader in the boiler and water heater industry with our manufacturing, laboratory and headquarters in Rochester, NH is seeking a Staff Accountant. The successful candidate will be organized, a good communicator, pays attention to detail and strong analytical skills. This position will be responsible for the daily accounting activities for both the manufacturing and sales divisions of the company. These include the following:
- Prepare and assist in financial reporting and analysis.Some will be excel based.
- Analyze general ledger accounts for accuracy and understanding.
- Support the inventory cycle count program including analysis, observation and periodic counting of inventory.
- Prepare and process sales tax returns.
- Assist in the annual budget process.
- Fixed Asset accounting.
- Prepare periodic audit files and assist with the year-end audit.
- Primary backup to the Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Other analysis and accounting duties as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BA/BS Degree required, Accounting major preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an accountant and/or analyst role
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial analysis ability
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule as business needs dictate