Small Piece Assemblers
Bonney Staffing Center, Inc. | Dover, NH
Small Piece Assemblers (89317)
Bonney Staffing - Dover, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Small Piece Assemblers position in Dover is responsible for kitting, prepping, testing parts, basic inspections and quality control. You will provide attention to detail and the willingness to learn. You will have the opportunity to learn to work with a microscope, solder and powder coat products as needed. You’ll help ensure that products are assembled with great attention to detail and produce products in a timely manner for clients. If you want to learn a variety of skills with room to grow throughout the company this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 0-1 Years of experience
- High School Graduate
- Ability to work with small pieces and have strong hand dexterity
- Have a professional attitude and ability to learn
- Able to work in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed, complete repetitive tasks, work with small pieces and have strong hand dexterity
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $10.50 an hour depending on experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney, with the addition of health, dental, 401k and PTO through the employer when you are hired on permanently.
- The opportunity to work for one of the growing manufacturing companies near you.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.