Service Installer, Propane, Oil, AC. **NO ON CALL**
Palmer Gas & Oil Company | Hampton, NH
Awesome benefits, family run and owned company since 1932!
Provides customer service and satisfaction by specializing in installations. Efficiently maintains and repairs all Propane and Oil appliances sold by the company to Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers in a manner that supports the company's commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction. No on-call required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for efficient communication, harmonious interaction and support of co-workers and management team members.
- Specializes in installations.
- Drives truck safely and to perform requested service at customer’s home or place of business in order to meet customer requirements and company productivity goals.
- Responds and drives to scheduled service call by dispatch.
- Installs and maintains gas and oil appliances, and heating, boiler, furnace systems and grills.
- Installs propane gas tanks and oil tanks and related equipment
- Maintains all required paperwork associated with service installations and service maintenance calls.
- Maintains stock and tools in service vehicle.
- Responsible for maintaining external appearance and both internal and external cleanliness of service vehicle.
- Assists with training new employees.
- Must be available to work on Saturdays as needed.
- Proficient in the use of electronic devices.
- Assists in performing tasks of other personnel within the department as needed.
- Works on various projects and jobs assigned by the manager.
- Maintains and promotes company brand guidelines and core values at all times
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or
- three or more years of related experience; or
- equivalent combination of education and experience; and
- NH gasfitters license is required. HVAC a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- NEFI or equivalent oil burner school certification.
- CETP Propane training
- NH Gas Fitter License. Must keep current.
Palmer Gas & Oil is a Drug Free Workplace. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Palmer Gas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.