Service Coordinator Needed in Portsmouth NH!
Bonney Staffing Center | Portsmouth, NH
Service Coordinator (96756)
Bonney Staffing - Portsmouth, NH
The Service Coordinator position in Portsmouth NH is a mid level, temp to hire, 1st shift position.As the Service Coordination Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for assisting and
supporting the Director of Service Coordination and Director of Integrated Services, three Service
Coordination Team Managers and our team of approximately 16 service coordinators with a variety of
important tasks needed to ensure that we are able to fully meet the needs of the individuals we serve.You will route calls to the appropriate staff, and elevate issues as needed. You will check in/out visitors, prepare mailings, and perform other tasks as needed. If you are looking to gain experience and eventually work your way into a case manager position, this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- Associates degree is required with demonstrated skills in general office support and organizational planning
- Must demonstrate a high degree of compassion and understanding with a strong desire to help people
- Strong priority management, planning, organizational, computer, communication and interpersonal skills necessary
- Highly effective skills in critical thinking, problem solving and decision making
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Proficiency in office software applications; primarily the Microsoft Office suite of applications (in particular Microsoft Outlook and Sharepoint) but other cloud enabled applications as well.
- Ability to work independently but also collaboratively with other One Sky employees across departments and other stakeholders including direct service providers and individual guardians,
- A demonstrated ability to be flexible and “think outside of the box” to meet the needs of individuals we serve and the team supporting them.
- Demonstrated skills in accounting, budgeting or financial services a strong plus
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $15/hr, commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to work with a successful non-profit, and gain administrative experience.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.