Section 28 BHP- Home and Community Support $14
Connections for Kids | Portsmouth, NH
If you are looking for a close-knit, supportive agency in which to learn and grow then look no further!
We are seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our well established Section 28 Team who want to positively impact the lives of Maine families!
Our Section 28 team supports children with Autism, Asperger’s and other developmental delays to gain the skills needed to be independent in their homes and communities. You will be working one-on-one with children and families as an essential member of the treatment team, helping them build daily living, social, communication, and safety skills.
We invest in our employees by offering the following:
- 20+ hours weekly with a flexible schedule of afterschool and weekend hours
- Paid trainings for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR and Safety Care
- Regular supervision and interaction with leadership staff
- Competitive Pay
- Room to grow in our always growing company
Candidates for this position must have:
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- CPR, FA and Safety-Care training required (will train)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as a team player
- Experience working with MR and autism
- Creative and caring
- Able to be organized and to prioritize workload
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BHP certification (agency-paid training available)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Location: This position will involve working in the southern seacoast region of ME.