SAP FICO Systems Analyst
Albany Engineered Composites | Rochester, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
This position could be located anywhere in the US, either in one of our locations or remotely from home. Our preference is that this individual be located in the Central or Eastern time zone.
- Provide Production Support in an existing SAP ECC 6.0 environment with about 120 finance system users. Provide support within the FI/CO function of SAP
- Maintain and support the SAP Finance and Controlling template
- Develop SAP knowledge/competency in expert users and subject-matter experts throughout the business, across multiple locations globally. Develop supporting process documentation.
- Analyze complex business processes and provide consultation to users regarding processes and procedures to ensure business is achieving maximum efficiencies out of SAP.
- Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP.
- Assist in the development or enhancement of functional reporting capabilities and lead business requirements gathering sessions as needed.
- Facilitate translation of requirements into configuration and technical development specifications
- Develop detailed user training and process documentation
- Coordinate testing and user acceptance
- Collaborate with other members of the SAP team on cross-functional solutions
- Reports to corporate Director of Financial and Treasury Information Systems
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related computer Science; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years hands-on functional configuration experience with SAP FI & CO modules
- Experience or knowledge of the following is desirable, but not required:
- Cash and Treasury Management including Electronic bank statements, bank communication management, in-house cash
- Controlling modules -- including product costing and material ledger
- S/4 HANA
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Ability to see past potential obstacles and get the job done.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal and written) since this is a direct business facing role.
- Must have strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously and work effectively in high-pressure environment.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance SAP service quality, service delivery and support.