Retail Sales Associate NH
Goodwill Industries of Northern New England | Belmont, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Participate in effective day-to-day operation of all store activities under the direct supervision of the Store Manager or his/her designee.
- Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
- Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions
Starting Hourly Wage: $9.25 - $10.00 depending on experience.
- Provides high-quality customer service by helping customers to locate merchandise, answering questions, etc.
- Receives donations, issues donation receipts and assists donors when applicableStocks shelves, counters, bins and racks with merchandise
- Cleans and straightens all parts of the sales floor as necessary
- Complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as Agency policies
Rate: 9.50 USD per hour