Retail Sales Associate FT
Goodwill Industries of Northern New England | Manchester, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Participate in effective day-to-day operation of all store activities under the direct supervision of the Store Manager or his/her designee.
- Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
- Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions
Starting Hourly Wage: $9.25 - $10.00 depending on experience
- Provides high-quality customer service by helping customers to locate merchandise, answering questions, etc.
- Receives donations, issues donation receipts and assists donors when applicableStocks shelves, counters, bins and racks with merchandise
- Complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as Agency policies
- Sorting merchandise into categories
- Pricing merchandise using best practices and stocking to sales floor plan
- Operate power equipment to organize and store donated product
- Loading material in to gaylords, trucks, and trailers for export
- Processes material at donation site by sorting donations made throughout the day
- Accepts Donations from customers, loading goods in to hampers for sort
- Running a cash register, ensuring accurate tenders and a balanced cash drawer.
- Pre-scanning books for processing
- General housekeeping
- Merchandising inventory according to sales floor plan
- Pulling merchandise from the sales floor as needed.
- Attending to fitting rooms
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.