Client Account Manager
Mainstay Technologies | Manchester, NH
Mainstay Technologies: Client Account Manager (one of NH’s 2018 Best Companies to Work For)
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Mainstay is looking for a thoughtful, strategic professional who is eager to join a compelling culture and help it grow. Someone who is deeply committed to best practices, to great ideas, to leading others to those ideas, to integrity, and to care for others. Who is self-motivated, enjoys learning, and is a masterful leader of groups, able to read a room and speak the truth kindly and persuasively. Someone with challenger-sales skills but who is looking for a stable, long-term, meaningful role that is integrated in clients’ businesses, where compensation is tied to long-term success, not to the pressure of short-term wins.
We provide the services of close-to-client, high-standard IT & Information Security departments. We provide clients with a warm and engaging team, a trustworthy operational model, strong technology skill, and extreme consistency.
This position works closely with the team, meeting with clients to lead business discovery, training on technology concepts, and budget planning meetings. There is a balanced mix of onsite meetings at clients and work in the office.
Mainstay Technologies provides ongoing IT services & Information Security services to organizations throughout New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. Our clients typically have 15-300 staff and look to us for technology leadership, guidance, and service delivery. We are committed to delivering excellence inside of trusted relationships. We care deeply about our clients and about our company – our culture is one of our strongest assets. We believe in a business model that balances all stakeholders and seeks to provide ever-increasing value to our clients, our team members, our owners, our community, our vendors, and our environment. Our mission is to always give more than we get, by creating value and positively impacting lives at every turn.
We are in an exciting industry, with significant opportunities ahead of us, we love what we do, and we are growing. We have won numerous awards, including our most recent three: “Best of Business 2019,” the “Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics,” and “Best Companies to Work For.”
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Meeting with team members to tailor IT services to specific clients, solicit feedback, and address any relationship challenges.
* Engaging with the team in planning for clients’ infrastructure and support (there is no responsibility for the technology aspect of planning).
* Meeting with clients, alongside team members, to outline recommendations, discuss planning options, and lead towards best practices.
* Solicit feedback directly from clients, understand their concerns and needs, and speak that to the operational team.
* Lead through any client service questions or concerns, ensuring we deliver world-class service.
* (Optional) Conduct trainings to clients’ employees, or to the public.
QUALITIES YOU SHOULD HAVE
* Strong inter-personal skills - enjoy meeting new people, relating, and building relationships
* Great intelligence – ability to brainstorm, be creative, problem solve, and strategize
* Exceptional persuasion – verbal and written skills with great intentionality in communication
* Challenger sales skills – comfort with kindly pushing on preconceptions and guiding people to the actual best solution to their goals, not simply attempting to please in a meeting
* Technology aptitude – at least on a personal level, be comfortable with technology and eager to learn more
* Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, varied environment
We have offices in Belmont and Manchester, NH. This position has flexibility on which location it works out of and will have the ability to work some from home. Client meetings are typically held onsite and our clients are within a 1 hour radius of either office. A reliable vehicle and valid driver's license is required (we reimburse for mileage expenses).
SALARY & BENEFITS
This is a full time position with competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including 75% of medical costs covered for the entire family. They also include: a wellness program, certification program, mentoring, charitable program, 401(k) with match, a laptop, smartphone, and generous PTO.
APPLYING FOR THE JOB
Please email your resume to resumes [at] mstech [dot] com. Resumes can be sent to the attention of Mainstay's Recruiting Coordinator, Stacey Zalenski.
More information about Mainstay Technologies is available at www.mstech.com.