Why work for us?
- Named one of the best companies to work for in NH in 2014 by Business NH Magazine.
- We have a unique mission that puts people first.
- Clean and temperature controlled shop floor
- Great benefits package
Medical (effective first of the month after date of hire), dental, vision, company paid life insurance policy, flexible spending arrangements, company paid short and long term disability benefits after waiting period, 9 paid holidays, 11 days of PTO accrual the first 2 years, tuition reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Wellness opportunities including access to our onsite gym, 401k profit sharing (no waiting period)
The Quality Engineering Technician role is to assure that the outgoing product for assigned parts/customers meets all contractual requirements in a manner that supports cost effective on-time product deliveries. Also assists in documenting, implementing and maintaining quality systems and process.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Support inspection and production groups in the selection and use of appropriate measurement methods and tools.
- Support engineering in review and verification of inspection reports
- Support on-site customer source inspection activity
- Input key product characteristic data in a timely fashion using the customer based software.
- Maintain input and report progress of all related customer based management forms.
- Is a direct liaison for any electronic quality notification activity and data related concerns to customer.
- Monitor and maintain progress with all internal nonconformance report (NCR) and manufacturing review board (MRB) activities.
- Monitor and maintain all pre-production approval process, potential failure mode effects analysis, first article inspection documentation.
- Assist with and monitor all quality related documents and their revisions into Intelex.
- Design and implement standard work, LEAN manufacturing.
- Work with statistical process control (SPC)
Qualifications & Requirements
- Associate’s degree in Engineering Technology or a related engineering field.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and AS9100.
- Working knowledge of ANSI Y14.5.
- Working knowledge of statistical process control (SPC) and root cause analysis.
- DCC CMM experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word and Excel. General understanding of CAD software (Mastercam preferred) and blade analysis software. Experience with OpenDMIS and Modus preferred.
- Understanding of geometry, trigonometry and algebra as applied to mechanical and CMM measurements.
- Must maintain adequate near vision by means of annual test (per the requirements of Work Instruction WIQA.05).
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying of 25 lbs. or more and standing for extended periods of time.
Any offers of employment will be contingent upon the satisfactory results of a drug and alcohol screening test arranged for and paid by TURBOCAM.