Program Coordinator Senior
Measured Progress | Dover, NH
- Respond to information requests from client, investigate and resolve discrepancies in information, update databases; track test materials, and maintain accurate program information.
- Support program manager in the development of program management plans and component work plan documents.
- Coordinate cross-functional team collaboration and communications.
- Assist the program schedule lead in tracking and reporting schedule status in Microsoft Project, as assigned.
- Maintain Risks, Actions, Issue, Decision (RAID) log on SharePoint and update program status weekly.
- Maintain and update program SharePoint site and FTP site.
- Support the change request process and change order documents.
- Coordinate and participate in internal and client-facing project meetings; prepare agendas, record minutes, and update action, risk, and decision logs based upon minutes from the meetings. As assigned, follow up on any action items from the meeting to assure completion.
- Act as liaison to the Customer Care Center (CCC) for contract specific information for client meeting planning and logistics, test administration support documents, field communications, training materials and scripts.
- Develop and update FAQs to support CCC field communications; manage escalated service tickets; resolve inquiries that require higher level knowledge base of contract specifics and requirements.
- Duties and responsibilities may, from time to time, include related or unrelated tasks that require the same or similar skills and experience, but that may be needed to support the successful implementation of contract requirements or to support the Program Manager or functional team members in fulfilling requirements.
- Use various applications needed to support the contract work (e.g., Microsoft Office applications-Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook, SharePoint; Adobe Acrobat Professional, WebEx).
- High School Diploma and a minimum of three (3) years of applicable administrative experience (preferably as a Program Coordinator), or Bachelor's Degree and one (1) year of applicable administrative experience (preferably as a Program Coordinator).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio) as well as Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat Professional, WebEx, Outlook, SharePoint