We are seeking a Production Supervisor for one of our busiest departments. The Production Supervisor will report to the Production Department Manager. This position is accountable for the supervision of production employees and ensures that production volumes and efficiency, and quality standards are met continuously.
- Assign duties and direct employees in completion of work assignments
- Train and develop employees using instructional methods and coaching to ensure product stability and quality
- Adjust work schedules and staffing levels to meet production needs and to ensure production goals are met
- Monitor equipment to ensure proper operations and minimum downtime
- Review and approve employee quality ensuring issues are communicated with additional coaching and training
- Monitor production efficiency and throughput
- Optimize processes and methods to increase efficiency and reduce waste
- Establish and maintain organization and enforce company policies and safety regulations
- Encourage and model effective working relations with employees
- Perform other duties as directed by management
- 1-2 years of proven experience as a Production Supervisor in a manufacturing environment
- Maturity with ability to supervise or manage a team effectively
- Good problem solving skills, and exceptional basic math skills
- Excellent ability to train others in difficult and often times tedious tasks
- Hands-on working supervisor
Health and Dental, Life and paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, 401(k) with company match.
College degree a plus.