Population Health Data Intern
Exeter Health Resources and Affiliate Companies | Exeter, NH
The Population Health Data Intern will work alongside other analysts to extract data, create reports and models, and perform analyses to answer operational and clinical questions. The Population Health team will provide the intern with an environment in which he/she can expand their analytic skills and learn new techniques.
1. Access and analyze medical data including electronic health records (EHRs) and claims data using analytic tools and techniques.
2. Modify and create models that are used to evaluate historical utilization and cost-based trends and forecasts and to identify and stratify high-risk patients.
3. Perform data queries and extracts using SQL and/or SAS.
4. Ensure the quality of the analytic work product by testing and reviewing work of other analysts and providing feedback and assistance as needed.
5. Work independently on projects designed by the team, asking for support as needed and delivering on schedule.
6. Identify issues and work with others to help resolve.
7. Adhere to all HIPAA and Exeter Health Resources privacy and security standards.