Plastic Extrusion Operator
Bonney Staffing Center, Inc. | Barrington, NH
Extrusion Operator (90100)
Bonney Staffing - Barrington, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Extrusion Operator position in Barrington NH is responsible for removing plastic tubes and or chords from extrusion equipment, and box plastic and packaging for shipment. You will also perform quality checks of products per client specifications. This is an excellent entry level manufacturing opportunity, and may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 1-2 Years of experience in a warehouse setting and/or extrusion experience is helpful but not required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Have a positive attitude
- Able to work in longer shifts
- Ability to work in a production-based environment
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $12/hr depending on experience/over time available every week through this client.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to gain experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney[, with the addition of a health benefits plan through the employer when you are hired on permanently].
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.