Huggins Hospital | Wolfeboro, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingUnder the general supervision of the Accounting Manager, this role is responsible for the bi-weekly processing of payroll for all companies. This includes the quarterly tax filings as well liability account reconciliations to verify withholdings and payments are being processed accurately.
A. Primary contact for Payroll processing and related inquiries
1. Bi-weekly processing of Payroll for all companies.
2. Verification of processing in accordance with all hospital pay policies.
3. Adjustments related to time sheets as indicated by both the manager and the employee.
4. Active participation in all HR/Finance meetings.
B. Other Miscellaneous Accounting projects
1. Accounts payable backup.
2. Merchant account posting and reconciling to bank and revenue accounts.
3. Monthly reconciling and posting for materials management and pharmacy inventories.
C. Ad Hoc Reports
1. Support the Operating Budget process as needed, with a primary focus on staffing and FTEs.
2. Update monthly reports relating to productivity.
3. Update monthly FTE analysis.
4. Update Management Financial Reports to be distributed to management monthly.