PART-TIME MAINTENANCE MECHANIC I
NH Liquor Commission | Concord, NH
SCOPE OF WORK: To perform general maintenance and repair work on NH Liquor Commission buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Repairs and refinishes interior walls using drywall materials.
- Cleans surfaces to be painted and applies multiple coats of paint on interior surfaces.
- Assists with store location fit-ups by performing rough carpentry work and repairs.
- Assists supervisor in general facility and grounds maintenance including electrical, plumbing, and carpentry projects.
- Cuts grass, trims hedges, aids in snow removal, and assists with keeping outside premises in safe and orderly condition.
- Moves furniture and equipment and delivers materials as needed.
Education: High school diploma or or high school equivalency credential.
Experience: One year's experience in general maintenance and repair work. Each additional year of approved work experience may be substituted for one year of required formal education.
License/Certification: Valid New Hampshire driver's license and access to reliable transportation to travel to work sites.
The supplemental job description lists typical examples of work and is not intended to include every job and responsibility to a position. An employee may be required to perform other related duties not listed on the supplemental job description provided that such duties are characteristic of that classification