Albany Engineered Composites | Rochester, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following values: Safety, Fact Based, Accountable, Respectful, Persistence and Ethical. Put Safety first at all times, never compromise on safety for the obtainment of other objectives. Responsible for health and safety of themselves and coworkers.
- Strong ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information relative to employee and company data
- Provide key administrative support to HR and L&D functions including but not limited to:
- Processing HRIS change requests and employee change information
- Assisting HR and Operations teams in creating reports to better manage the day to day business
- Maintain training matrices and back up L&D function within the operations team.
- Support customer, ISO, and internal audits
- Responsible for scheduling meetings both on and off site
- Responsible for attending site leader meetings to prepare minutes
- Responsible for booking travel for site leadership including Domestic and International travel
- Preparation of Month T&E reports for leadership team
- Employment verifications and Unemployment Claim responses
- Maintains accurate employee files
- Assists in the coordination of new hire training programs including new hire orientation
- Assists in creating and executing critical HR measurement and data tracking reports as defined by HR leadership team.
- General office admin support (mail, business lunch support)
- Support execution of employee communication activities as outlined by HR leadership
- Coordinates and or/assists in employee event planning including employee wellness initiatives.
- Other Projects as assigned
- Support administration of employee security data related to building and time clock access.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- HRIS system experience or equivalent transferable computer skills
- MS Office- (Excel, Word prioritized)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with various Human Resource Practices with emphasis on recruiting/hiring practices
- College Degree- Preferred but not required
- Overtime may be required
Office environment, duties performed indoors, moderate to quiet noise and comfortable temperatures. Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental condition levels. Ability to work 24/7 schedule and be available as business situations require. Travel may be required.
- Occasionally positions self to move an office item >10 lbs.
- Frequently move about the production floor and office area to attend meetings or trainings
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
- Frequently operates a computer, enters data into systems, verifies information, etc...