Office Administrator Needed in Newington
Bonney Staffing Center | Portsmouth, NH
Office Administrator (95525)
Bonney Staffing - Newington, NH
The Office Administrator position in Newington is responsible for completing all administrative tasks and projects in a fast paced office environment. This is a full time, first shift position with desirable 8:00am-5:00pm hours. You will provide support to senior and mid-level management staff as needed. You will be providing assistance with accounting processes, marketing efforts, tracking all company hardware, and oversee a variety of other tasks. The perfect candidate would have a high level of attention to detail, great organizational skills, and is a quick learner, who will strive for perfection and hold high performance standards for themselves in the projects they take on. If you have mid level accounting,administrative and customer service experience, this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 3+ Years of experience
- High School Graduate
- Type at least 40 WPM
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Professional, Outlook and Windows OS software required
- Able to work in a fast paced office environment
- High level attention to detail
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $14.00-$18.00, commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to learn a new industry and grow your current skill set
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney, with the addition of health benefits and paid vacation through the employer when you are hired on permanently.
- The opportunity to work for one of the successful contracting companies near you.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.