Nurse Supervisor FT 2nd Shift
Presidential Oaks | Concord, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingDescription
* Supervise the Nursing activities of the facility during your shift.
* Ensure sufficient staffing (Nurses and LNAs) are available for your shift to ensure the
quality of care is maintained.
* Monitor nursing Care.
* Participate in the implementation of the facility's Quality Assurance (QA) program.
* Participate in the admission, transfer and discharge of Residents as needed.
* Complete accident/incident reports as needed.
* Ensure that the established policies and procedures are followed.
* Maintain confidentiality.
* Ensure MAR editing and auditing.
* Function as a staff nurse per the nursing schedule.
* On call every four weeks.
2nd Shift 2:30pm - 10:45pm
Monday - Friday
$70,000 - $76,000 Annual Salary.
To apply, please email, fax or mail your resume, or stop by to fill out an application.
Requires RN license, supervisory experience in long term care.
*15 Earned Time Days
*PLUS 9 Holidays
*On-Site Children's Center 6am - 6pm
*Health and Dental Insurance
*Life and Disability Insurance
*Excellent Staffing Ratios
IV certification and Long Term Care experience a plus.