Nurse Practitioner-Endocrinology & Diabetes
Maine Medical Partners |
North Conway, NH
North Conway, New Hampshire
Maine Medical Partners Endocrinology and Diabetes, in partnership with Memorial Hospital in beautiful North Conway, NH is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join the Miranda Center for Diabetes. Come join a local team of 2 other providers and a regional team of 10 providers to partner with patients in managing both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes using lifestyle, medications, and technology in a fast growing and expanding field of diabetes care.
Maine Medical Partners (MMP) is Maine's largest multi-specialty group with a team of more than 500 physicians and 300 advanced practice professionals serving the health care needs of patients throughout Maine and New Hampshire.
Memorial Hospital is a busy, successful Critical Access Hospital surrounded by the White Mountains of NH. We are a member of MaineHealth, a premier healthcare system, nationally renowned for its innovative programs in rural healthcare.
- 32-40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, No Call.
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
- Successful completion of accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Current license issued by the State of New Hampshire or eligible for licensure.
- Current BLS certification.
Job Code: 117215
Posted On: 02/03/19
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info