Medical Kit Assemblers
Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Dover, NH
Medical Kit Assemblers (95523)
Bonney Staffing – Dover, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Medical Kit Assembly position in Dover is a 2nd shift, full time position with a generous shift differential, and desirable 4 day work week! responsible for assembling kits and parts to client specifications. You will provide attention to detail, the willingness to learn and the ability to work in a team environment. You will work with a variety of medical parts and materials that require you to bond, fasten and coil tubing. You’ll help maintain basic machines, inventory and packaging of products. If you have experience or want to learn new skills this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 1+ Years of experience
- High School Graduate
- Ability to learn, cross train in new roles and be a part of a team environment
- Able to work in manufacturing/clean room environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed, bend, twist and stretch
- Basic math skills and write simple correspondence
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $14.00/hr shift differential and a 4 day work week!
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- Sign on bonus up to $250 upon permanent hire.
- The opportunity to cross train in other departments.
- Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney, with the addition of health, dental, 401k and PTO through the employer when you are hired on permanently.
- The opportunity to work for one of the growing medical equipment companies near you.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.