Jetboil, (Johnson Outdoors Gear, Inc.) | Manchester, NH
Want a chance to transform the consumer experience with exceptional outdoor brands?
Join our team!
Johnson Outdoors Gear, home to Jetboil® & Eureka!®, some of the world’s most awesome and best-known outdoor recreation brands, creates amazing outdoor experiences - for adventurers, by adventurers.
Easy access to adventure for all outdoor recreation lifestyles is our hallmark Go for the fun of it with Eureka!® tents and camping gear, designed to deliver ease of use and complete comfort. Wildly versatile Jetboil® outdoor cooking gear brings advanced technology to the backcountry for every cooking need.
As our Marketing Specialist, you will deliver creative marketing materials, print and digital/social content and tactics to engage people everywhere with our brands to find their own unique adventure in the great outdoors.
If you’ve got a way with words and images, if you love the challenge of understanding consumers and what makes them tick, if you want to market innovative and award-winning products that are industry leaders, then you might just have what it takes to be a Jethead!
Get in touch with us today! Email your resume to us at email@example.com.
What you will do:
- Consult and collaborate with internal and external teams to develop marketing communications materials and tactics, ensuring they support the brands and organization.
- Coordinate with vendors to track projects, advertising deadlines and sales promotions and ensure timelines are met.
- Create marketing communications, and graphically design various marketing materials. Execute sales related marketing communications and promotions such as sales literature, sales tools, packaging, product information, price lists and catalogs.
- Plan and execute the logistics of tradeshows, events, seminars, photo/video shoots and partner with related vendors.
- Responsible for coordinating email marketing and social media updates.
- Review efficiency, value and impact of marketing initiatives and make recommendations on potential improvements.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- 5 years of marketing experience, including creating and executing marketing communications and graphics, and event planning.
- Strong experience producing high-quality creative content and managing outside vendors, independent contractors, and agencies nationwide. Experience overseeing usage rights/licensing of media for photography, videography, fonts, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator). Photo/video color correction experience and working knowledge of printing and pre-press process necessary. Strong understanding of design methodologies, color theory and typography. Strong experience with video editing and post software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Soundbooth and Flash preferred.
- Strong experience in utilizing content campaign management platforms and various social channels for multiple brands; in creating and managing a production calendar for campaigns and posts; as well as website and blog content placement. Basic understanding of SEO and SEM strategies, particularly as they pertain to social media and website content.
- For HTML email: Experience with lists segmentation, correct application of tracking codes for accurate performance monitoring, email design best practices, and responsive design. Understanding of email compliance laws, optimization, and metrics helpful.
- Comfortable working in a lean and fast-paced environment
A few pointers about our culture:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovation are in our bones! We authentically innovate trusted equipment that gets people out there.
- We are laser-focused on our consumers, and passionate about inspiring people to actively engage with the amazing awe of the outdoors again and again.
- We strive to create meaningful, healthy change in the world as individuals and as a family of brands.
- We value team members who are willing to wear many hats; who take personal initiative, anticipating what needs to be done, and figuring things out to make them happen; but who are also willing to ask help, to assist others and work together.
What you will receive:
- Share in the company’s success – Competitive base salary, with additional earning potential through our cash profit sharing and employee stock purchase plans.
- Find your work/life balance with generous paid time off and holiday benefits, health insurance and wellness plans.
- Further your career with training opportunities including our tuition assistance program.
- Plan for your future with our 401k with company match and deferred retirement contributions, Sons & Daughters Scholarship program, life and LTD insurance, employee stock purchase plan, and more.
Johnson Outdoors Gear is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.