We are looking for a prolific and talented content marketing manager to oversee our social media and content marketing team.
Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers
Grow our customer base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, wordpress etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).