Albany Engineered Composites | Rochester, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Second (2nd) ShiftManufacturing Technican FB Injection
Who we are:
Albany Engineered Composites, Inc. (AEC) designs, develops, and manufactures advanced composite components. Our core strength is our ability to produce highly tailored, complex composite parts, with a focus on AEC's unique 3D reinforced composite technology. Our products often enable our customers to use lightweight, high-performance composites in applications where they previously have been unable to because of complex performance or geometry needs. For example, we help customers in aerospace and transportation replace heavier metallic components with highly durable, lightweight composite components to reduce weight and improve fuel efficiency. AEC manufactured composite fan blades and cases are used exclusively in CFM LEAP engines which power the Boeing 737-MAX and Airbus A320neo aircraft. There are also over 200 AEC manufactured parts across all variants of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. Please visit www.albint.com/aec to learn more about AEC products and technologies. AEC is a subsidiary of Albany International Corp. (NYSE:AIN) and shares its mission to deliver differentiating products and service with the highest quality and reliability. AEC is headquartered in Rochester, New Hampshire, home to AEC's Research & Technology Center as well as LEAP and other production facilities. The company has additional global fabrication and assembly facilities in New Hampshire, Texas, Utah, France, and a new manufacturing plant that is currently under construction in Mexico.
- Perform manufacturing operations associated with producing quality composites and components.
- Produce quality product per work instructions.
- Accurately and efficiently set up equipment to produce quality product.
- Execute daily autonomous maintenance and start-up activities.
- Perform inspection of product during the production process as required.
- Assist in developing improvement methods and practices to increase quality and productivity.
- Accurately complete documentation associated with production process.
- Perform timely and accurate transactions of workflow in ERP system.
- Participate in inventory cycle counts, variance investigation and reconciliation.
- Assist in performing required process capability studies, equipment installation qualifications, and process validation.
- Assist in the investigation and implementation of corrective actions on product and process failures as required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, personal protective equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Good Manufacturing Procedures.
- Responsible for upkeep of manufacturing areas and provide a clean and safe work environment.
- Review all manufacturing documentation, assembly, inspection, test, packaging procedures and provide feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment (aerospace or composites a plus)
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions
- Physical demands of the job include: stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, light lifting (up to 25 pounds), grasping, hearing, visual acuity, kneeling, reaching, pushing, standing and climbing. Nothing in this document restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities based on AEC Company needs.
Position is located in our Rochester, New Hampshire headquarters offices. Top notch benefits program including generous 401(k) match, vacation time, sick time, personal days, flexible schedule and strong commitment to work/life balance. We are proud to provide non-smoking buildings and grounds at all of our facilities
How to Apply:
Individuals interested in employment must complete our on-line application, please use the link provided to apply directly to this position:
It is the policy of AEC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AEC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. .