Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Read and comprehend mechanical and civil engineering drawings and maintenance work orders.
Read and comprehend schematics of electrical and plumbing systems.
Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the facility’s equipment.
Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
Perform basic plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
Detect faulty operations and report those and any unusual situations to Maintenance Manager.
Coordinate with Manufacturing Engineering department to assist in construction projects as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to read schematics and have good dexterity in hands/fingers. Must be familiar QMS
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required.
4+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Forklift Operator Certification required for operation of company’s powered industrial trucks.
Practicable knowledge of the following:
• Basic theory of electricity including: volts, amperage, ohms, continuity, switches, relays, contactors, AC and DC motors, low and high voltage, and elements.
• Test tools including: multi-meters, HiPot or Dielectric testers, and pressure decay.
• Precision measuring tools including: rulers, dial and digital protectors, and protectors.
• Safety procedures for use of gas and electricity.
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
Basic understanding of clean combustion as it pertains to propane fuel.
Must have color vision or correctable color vision.
Must be able to consistently work at heights greater than six feet.
Pitco offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401k program with company contribution
- Company-paid Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability buy-up
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Personal and Dependent Supplemental Life insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Hospital indemnity insurance
- Legal plan service
- Paid holidays, including a birthday holiday!
- Paid vacation
- 100% tuition assistance
- Wellness & fitness reimbursements
- Smoking cessation reimbursements
- Paid bereavement time, jury duty, and courts' witness
- Subsidized safety glasses and safety shoe purchases