Maintenance Assistant (Full Time)
Langdon Place of Exeter - Genesis HealthCare | Exeter, NH
LANGDON PLACE OF EXETER, AN ASSISTED LIVING COMMUNITY
We currently have an opening for a full time Maintenance Helper to work Sunday through Thursday, 40 hours per week. On call schedule is based on a rotating schedule.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Maintenance Helper provides a variety of standard and unskilled tasks in the maintenance and repair of center grounds and facilities.
1. Works closely with and follows directions from the maintenance director/supervisor;
2. Maintains building and grounds in a clean, safe and orderly condition;
3. Maintains and repairs basic functions of the center as determined by the maintenance director/supervisor;
4. Takes care of the tools and equipment;
5. Makes minor repairs on handrails, windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, beds, wheelchairs, geri-chairs, electrical equipment, sprinkling systems, generators, emergency lighting, fire alarms and extinguishers, changes filters on HVAC equipment, carries, lifts and stocks supplies;
6. Remains on call, when assigned, for 24 hours a day;
7. Assumes supervisor's responsibilities in his/her absence;
8. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
9. Performs other duties as requested.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 308952
Center Name: Langdon Place of Exeter