Maintenance Assistant (Full Time)
Langdon Place of Exeter - Genesis HealthCare | Exeter, NH
POSITION SUMMARY: The Maintenance Helper provides a variety of standard and unskilled tasks in the maintenance and repair of center grounds and facilities.
Langdon Place of Exeter is an Assisted Living Community providing services to Independent, Assisted and Memory Care Residents.
We currently have a full time opening for a Maintenance Assistant working 8:30AM-4:30PM Sunday through Thursday.
1. Works closely with and follows directions from the maintenance director/supervisor;
2. Maintains building and grounds in a clean, safe and orderly condition;
3. Maintains and repairs basic functions of the center as determined by the maintenance director/supervisor;
4. Takes care of the tools and equipment;
5. Makes minor repairs on handrails, windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, beds, wheelchairs, geri-chairs, electrical equipment, sprinkling systems, generators, emergency lighting, fire alarms and extinguishers, changes filters on HVAC equipment, carries, lifts and stocks supplies;
6. Remains on call, when assigned, for 24 hours a day;
7. Assumes supervisor's responsibilities in his/her absence;
8. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
9. Performs other duties as requested.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 287910
Center Name: Langdon Place of Exeter