Machine Maintenance Technician - 1st/2nd Shift
TURBOCAM, Inc. | Barrington, NH
We are a global turbomachinery development and manufacturing company that specializes in 5-axis machining of flowpath components. We strive to serve our customers with both tried and true and cutting edge technologies. Come grow and innovate with us!
Why work for us?
- Named one of the best companies to work for in NH in 2014 by Business NH Magazine.
- We have a unique mission that puts people first.
- Clean and temperature controlled shop floor
- Great benefits package
Medical (effective first of the month after date of hire), dental, vision, company paid life insurance policy, flexible spending arrangements, company paid short and long term disability benefits after waiting period, 9 paid holidays, 11 days of PTO accrual the first 2 years, tuition reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Wellness opportunities including access to our onsite gym, 401k profit sharing (no waiting period)
The Machine Maintenance Technician I is primarily responsible for the diagnosis and repair of our CNC Lathes and Milling machines.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Maintain, diagnose and repair machinery.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems to the failing component.
- Understand complex controls.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two year technical degree in electronics, machining or related subjects. Related experience accepted.
- Ability to evaluate and repair machinery.
- Electrical and Mechanical knowledge with proven troubleshooting capabilities.
- Basic understanding of MS Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds in a safe manner, and request assistance when warranted.
- Must be able to climb in and out of small places; crawl around machinery.
- Must have range of motion sufficient to permit climbing stairs and ladders, walking, standing, stooping and crouching for extended periods of time while performing duties.
Any offers of employment will be contingent upon the satisfactory results of a drug and alcohol screening test arranged and paid for by TURBOCAM.