Loaders (10 AM Start)
Maine Drilling & Blasting | Auburn, NH
Maine Drilling & Blasting is seeking Loaders to join its Load Crew Team in Auburn, NH. Shift typically starts at 10 AM. Responsible for loading, unloading, and moving materials within or near plant, yard, or work sites. Any combination of the following duties will be performed: read pick ticket orders or follow oral instructions to ascertain materials or products to be loaded , unloaded, or moved. Responsibilities:
* Responsible for receiving and dispersing supplies in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and or shelves by hand.
* Conveys materials to or from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand- truck, dolly, or other yard devices
* Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage while in transit
* Responsible for performing accurate order fulfillment counts. Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
* Lifts heavy objects by hand or using power hoist
* Cleans work area, machines, and equipment, using broom, rags, and cleaning compounds
* May occasionally operate industrial trucks to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
* Other duties as assigned.
Maine Drilling & Blasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join the Employer of Choice.
* Good oral communications and basic math skills.
* Self starter
* Must be flexible and able to make decisions that our in the company’s best interest.
* Fork lift certification preferred but not requiredPhysical Requirements:
* Ability to perform essential functions of the position.
* Ability to lift 50 - 80 lbs.
* Outside environment. All weather conditions.
* Work on uneven and loose surfaces.
* Stooping and bending 60 – 70% of the time.
Competitive Salary and Compensation Package, including Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Health, Dental, and Vision Plans, Company-Provided Life Insurance, Optional Short/Long Term Disability Plans, Bonus Programs, and more.
High school degree or equivalent.