Life Insurance Agent-Somersworth, NH
AAA Northern New England | Somersworth, NH
AAA Northern New England is seeking career-minded individuals for our Life Insurance Agent career opportunity in our Somersworth, New Hampshire branch office. This position offers the full family of AAA Life Insurance products to our members. You will work in a fast paced dynamic environment that requires focused attention to our members' needs; develop a referral network, contact members requesting information, provide policy service and follow-up on all leads.
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and answering questions from members interested in life insurance and financial products.
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies.
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies including; change of beneficiary, change of ownership and upgrade in amount or type of policy.
- Assisting clients in processing claims.
- Participating in community and business activities and events to prospect for potential membership and insurance sales opportunities.
- Utilizing a variety of methods in performing research leading to the establishment of high potential prospects for AAA products. These methods include direct mail, referral systems, associate cross-selling, partnership sharing, prospect purchases, etc.
- Contacting and qualifying prospective members and explaining features and benefits of life insurance policies offered, suggesting amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances.
- Calculating and quoting premium rates for specific policies.
- Anticipating future needs and calling on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
- Developing long-term relationships.
- Establishing programs designed to retain existing member clients, trigger advance follow-up periods and regaining business that has lapsed.
- Complete Continuing Education requirements for licenses.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training programs help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Life Insurance Agents receive formal training upon hire with a base salary for first six months of employment in addition to commissions.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of current life insurance sales experience
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive sales drive
- Commitment to maintaining superior member relationships
- Proficiency in utilizing computer hardware and software systems
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to work some evenings, weekends and holidays.