Licensed Nursing Assistant (Part Time and Full Time)
Merrimack County Nursing Home | Boscawen, NH
Merrimack County Nursing Home is seeking Part Time LNA's to perform a wide variety of services to assist in the care of residents, their quarters, recreational and work activities. Assist residents to attain and maintain the highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well-being as determined by resident assessments and individual plan of care. Shifts available: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm & 11pm-7am to include some holidays and weekends. $13.97 to $15.73 hourly.
Essential Job Functions to include:
- Prepare residents for meals, distributes and collect food trays, feed and hydrate residents.
- Perform personal care skills as indicated on individualized patient care plan per facility protocol and policies that meet the standard of care that is established by Merrimack County Nursing Home and the NH Board of Nursing to promote residents quality of life.
- Assist residents with ambulating and movement including range of motion, turning and positioning.
- Assist residents to attain and maintain functional independence, allowing resident to make personal choices to accommodate their needs.
- Provide privacy, emotional support and preserving resident’s dignity, rights and confidentiality as indicated in the Resident’s Rights set forth by OBRA.
- Promote resident’s right to be free from abuse, mistreatment and neglect.
- Answer call lights.
- Report conditions of residents, accidents, and any other pertinent information.
- Maintains clean and efficient work environment to prevent the spread of disease. Adheres to fire, safety and infection control regulation of the facility.
- Performs other similar or related duties as required or directed while working for the welfare and benefit of the residents of Merrimack County Nursing Home.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction, pick, pinch, type or otherwise work primarily with fingers With or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently and or constantly to move objects, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to retain confidential information pertaining to medical records.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and respond appropriately to unexpected situations.
- High school diploma or equivalent, completion of 100 hour approved program for Nursing Assistants, and passing score on competency evaluation program approved by the NH Board of Nursing.
- Registered with the NH Board of Nursing.
Submission Requirements: Must submit an Employment Application, resume and cover letter
HOW TO APPLY: Online, Mail or Email
Applications can be found on our website https://merrimackcounty.net/jobs
Merrimack County Human Resources
333 Daniel Webster Highway, Suite 2
Boscawen, NH 03303
A drug screen, criminal history & background check will be required of all conditional hires.
Equal Employment Opportunity