Licensed Nursing Assistant, Assisted Living
Huggins Hospital | Wolfeboro, NH
This is a per diem position.
- Under the direct supervision of a nurse, provides timely direct resident care activities to include assisting resident with hygiene and activities of daily living according to established policies and procedures and unit standards.
- Performs delegated nursing orders and treatments according to Huggins Hospital's Procedures within one-half hour of ordered time.
- Performs and documents vital signs, height, weight, intake, output and reports any changes out of range of normal.
- Obtains laboratory specimens as appropriate, i.e., finger stick glucose testing, urine specimens and prepares for transport to lab as necessary
- Assists the residents in ambulating, transferring from bed to chair, turning and repositioning in bed as necessary using safe lifting adjunct equipment and good body mechanics.
- Responsible for timely restocking of rooms, department supplies and unit cleanliness.
- Performs Housekeeping, laundry, meal prep and meal service duties as assigned, while utilizing best practices of infection prevention.
- Assists, supervises, and if delegated by RN, administers resident medications per state regulations and NH BON rules.