Janco, Inc. | Rollinsford, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingDescription
We are in need of an Licensed Electrician who is responsible for applicable installation, maintenance, and improvement of electrical infrastructure and equipment for the facility.
The right candidate must possess demonstrated skills and experience in a manufacturing environment, specifically in the following areas:
* Installation, repair and/or servicing lighting fixtures, electrical panels, outlets, conduit and wiring.
* Pulling low voltage cable and high voltage electrical cable (lighting, controls and other high voltage cable).
* Working knowledge of PLCs.
* Performing work according to standards established by National Electrical Code (NEC).
* Strong working knowledge of all current NEC regulations.
* Proficiency in reading electrical circuit diagrams.
* Maintaining safe and clean workspaces.
* Assist with Maintenance as needed and participate on improvement teams when needed.
* Ability to perform mechanical, carpentry and painting work a plus.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
Qualified candidates may apply by submitting your resume, a cover letter with salary requirements and/or history.
* Proven experience working in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Positive safety-first attitude
* Ability to follow directions given by management
* Valid driver's license with clean driving record
* Ability to get along with others and work within a team to reach a common goal
* Follows all Company policies and procedures and safety requirements
Janco Inc. is family owned and has been in business for over 50 years. We offer competitive wages along with medical and dental plans, 10 paid holidays per year, paid vacation time, 401K plan, along with a company paid life insurance policy for all of its full time employees. Janco Inc is firmly committed to manufacturing top quality products in the United States.
* GED/High School Diploma required
* NH Electrician license a must
* Strong working knowledge of all current NEC regulations
Dependent on experience