Boys & Girls Clubs of Central New Hampshire | Concord, NH
Prepare Youth for Success
- Promotes and stimulates program participation through use of a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc.
- Teaches alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
- Assesses member’s performance and progress to ensure that they are gaining new skills on a regular basis.
- Provides guidance and role modeling to members.
Program Development and Implementation
- Establishes and maintains program goals and settings to ensure the health and safety of all members.
- Ensures the evaluation of Club programs on a continual basis, including tracking outcome metrics; verifies that programs/activities respond to member needs and addresses their gender and cultural diversity.
- Controls program and activity expenditures within approved budget.
- Works on procedures to increase and maintain enrollment.
- Oversees proper record keeping and weekly reporting, including activities and events conducted, breakdowns of daily participation figures, notable achievements and any problems/issues.
- Allocates and monitors work assigned to program volunteers and staff, providing ongoing feedback and regular appraisal. Identifies and supports training and development opportunities for assigned volunteers and staff.
- Ensures productive and effective performance by all program staff and volunteers. Ensures that staff maintains clean, sanitary, organized classroom areas and equipment, and that classrooms are arranged for optimum efficiency/usage.
- Has professional communication, problem identification and resolution with parents.
- Increases visibility of Club programs via daily schedule postings, announcements of upcoming events through different social media channels, parent emails, etc.
- May be required to drive Club van/short bus periodically.
This is a full time position with benefits. Hourly pay rate is between $14.00 and $15.00, commensurates with experience.
If interested please email your resume and letter of interest to Bethany Daigle at email@example.com