LNA 2nd Shift Full Time
Presidential Oaks | Concord, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingPosition available: (1) Full Time (37.5 hours/week) on 2nd shift (2:30pm - 10:30pm)
Provide direct day to day care to Residents and to assist the Nurse with the completion of recording and charting of this care on our Long Term Care Unit.
- Turn or assist bedridden Residents in turning as directed or at least every one to two hours, utilizing proper body position and ROM as indication. Record on turn record.
- Activities of Daily Living
- Give or assist Resident in and out of bed, into chairs, or in walking as directed.
- Assist Resident in dressing and undressing when necessary.
- Give and remove bedpans and urinals or assist Resident to the toilet.
- Make beds, occupoied and inoccupied.
- Take temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure as indication by the Nurse.
- Answer call lights and visit each Resident's Room on a regular basis to observe their condition.
- Report unusual or significant changes to the Nurse in charge.
- Keep bed, bedside table, dresser and Resident's room as clean and uncluttered as possible.
Registered with the NH Board of Nursing as a Licensed Nursing Assistant.
* Must have 1+ year experience as a Licensed Nursing Assistant.*
$14.25 - $15.74/hour plus $3/hour weekend differential.
To apply, please email or fax your resume or stop by to fill out an application.
1 year experience as an LNA required
CPR certified preferred.
Every other weekend required.
*Health and Dental Insurance
*Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
*Retirement Plan with Matching Contribution
*15 Earned Time Time
*9 Paid Holidays Beginning Day One