Kittery Academy Behavioral Health Professional $15-$17/Hr - Full Time w/Excellent Benefits!
Connections for Kids | Portsmouth, NH
Live your passion with a rewarding career!
We are seeking driven individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team who want to positively impact the lives of Maine children and families!
Kittery Academy is a special purpose school that provides behavioral support services to students who have a mental health diagnosis including conduct disorders, PTSD, and anxiety. The BHP works with a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation. We serve grades 7-12, and are looking for a BHP to join our dynamic team! This is a 35-40 hour per week position in Kittery, Maine and the school year includes a modified 6 week summer program.
If you're our ideal candidate you will have:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree
- BHP Certification (Paid in-house Training)
- Willingness to get DOE fingerprint and Ed Tech III certification
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- Proof of auto insurance
- CPR, FA and Safety Care Required (Paid inhouse training)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
We invest in our employees by offering the following:
- 35-40 hours per week with regular school hours including Extended School Year (ESY) in summer months
- Paid trainings for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR and Safety Care
- Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits
Our top tier benefits package includes:
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with employer matched contributions
- Paid time off and paid holidays totaling 22 days per year!
If you'd like to be a part of our amazing CFK family, submit your cover letter and resume today!