Kittery Academy/Hampton, NH BHP $15-$17/Hr - Full Time w/Excellent Benefits!
Connections for Kids | Hampton, NH
If you are looking for a close-knit, supportive agency in which to learn and grow then look no further!
Who we are:
Connections For Kids is a non-profit that has grown from a single residential program to a complete mental health agency providing a continuum of care to families, children, youth and adults. Our agency focuses on providing children and families with necessary skills-based therapy to help them successfully live happy lives. We provide a warm and supportive environment which is invested in the growth and advancement of our employees.
We are seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team who want to positively impact the lives of local children and families!
Kittery Academy is a special purpose school that provides behavioral support services to students who have a mental health diagnosis such as anxiety, depression, PTSD and conduct disorders. The BHP works with a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation. We serve grades 7-12, and are looking for a BHP to join our team. This is a full time position based in Kittery, Maine and will involve working with students placed at the Seacoast Stabilization Center in Hampton, New Hampshire, a newly opening shelter bed program.
We invest in our employees by offering the following:
- Full time position with regular school hours including Extended School Year (ESY) in summer months
- Paid trainings for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR and Safety Care
- Regular Supervision
- Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits (after 60 days)
Candidates for this position should have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- BHP Certified (Paid in-house Training)
- Willingness to get DOE fingerprint and Ed Tech III certification
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- Proof of auto insurance
- CPR, FA and Safety Care Required (Paid inhouse training)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Our full benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with matched contributions
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
This position will be located in Kittery, ME with travel to and from Hampton, NH.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO DACIAL@CONNECTIONSFORKIDS.ORG