Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Newington, NH
Inventory/Receiving Clerk (94870)
Bonney Staffing - Newington, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Inventory/Receiving Clerk position in Newington NH is responsible for the accurate storage, shipping, issuing, receiving, cycle counting, and returns for all products stored in the warehouse. This is an entry level position, full time, temp-to-hire with desirable 1st shift hours. You will provide support to both the warehouse and the sales department. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to gain more skills in a warehouse setting, while also learning the ins and outs of the purchasing side of the business.
What We Need From You:
- Attention to detail, process driven
- Ability to problem-solve
- Tracking long lead items to insure products are ordered ahead of anticipated need
- Place purchase orders with vendors for stock items and sales orders
- Ability to use Excel for tracking orders
- Maintain the parts and inventories
- Unload and or load delivery trucks as needed
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Review and analyze reports monthly with the over-seeing managers
- Must be able to operate, or learn to operate, a hand pallet jack
- Ability to maintain an accurate and well-organized warehouse and receiving/shipping dock
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $10/hr, potentially more depending on experience. A commitment from
- Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to work with a growing communications company right in Newington.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.