Inventory Control Associate
Pitco Frialator | Bow, NH
Independent self starter will administer weekly cycle count for assigned areas and determine root cause of variances.
• Work with relevant departments to rectify inventory discrepancies
• Reconcile negative inventory balances daily / weekly
• Transact scrap and unplanned issues daily
• Create and maintain inventory locations
• Participate in identifying obsolete and excess inventory.
• Involvement in Physical Inventory
• Maintain scratch and dent inventory sales and disposals.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office a must.
• Inventory Control experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Positive attitude, team player.
• Strong multitasking abilities, detail orientated.
• Excellent interpersonal and strong clear communication skills.
Health, Dental and Vision insurance 401k Life insurance short & long-term disability insurance Tuition assistance Fitness/ health club reimbursement Paid holidays and vacation time
High School Diploma or equivalent