Exeter Health Resources and Affiliate Companies | Exeter, NH
Serve as one of the main points of contact for support issues received by the Desktop Support Team and an escalation point for unresolved issues.
1. Provide friendly, customer focused support centered on communication and follow through to confirm resolution of all support requests.
2. Escalate all support requests that are unable to be resolved quickly to IS Senior Desktop support and/or other teams within IS to facilitate prompt resolution.
3. Provide prompt identification, analysis, and diagnosis of all support issues; provide customers with frequent updates on the status of their support request including an ETA for a resolution.
4. Enter all support requests received via chat, telephone, and email into Exeter Hospital IS ITSM tool in accordance with documented SLA/OLA policies.
5. Pro-actively participate in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of all IS Desktop Support best practices, protocols, and knowledge base articles.
6. Deliver, set up, and assist in the configuration of end?user PC desktop hardware, software, and peripherals adhering to all configuration checklists to ensure all necessary steps are taken when configuring hardware and installing software.
7. Serve as the main point of contact for Mac support; installation, set up; support and maintenance.
8. Perform work on Projects and other duties as assigned by management.
9. Participate in off hours on call rotation.