Huggins Hospital | Wolfeboro, NH
Under the general supervision of the Director of Environmental Services, is responsible for maintaining a sanitary environment in all areas of the hospital.
This is a full-time day position.
Experience: Housekeeping or similar/related experience a plus
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Routinely cleans patient rooms, nursing units, surgical areas, emergency department, administrative offices, laboratory areas, pharmacy, waiting areas, public restrooms, and other areas as designated
- Cleans and sanitizes all assigned areas on a routine schedule following established guidelines
- Using various cleaning chemicals and disinfectants, wipes down equipment, cleans furniture, and vacuums carpets
- Makes beds, empties trash, restocks supplies
Assist with patient transportation within the hospital as required
Takes daily inventory and inspects equipment for any repairs or replacements and reports any issues to maintenance for immediate attention
- Collect all dirty laundry from all patient areas
- Distribute clean linen back to appropriate floors
- Ensures linens for full beds remains in the Turner House