Heavy Truck and Trailer Technician
Kris-way Truck Leasing, Inc. | Manchester, NH
Heavy Truck and trailer Technician is resposnible for fixing and maintainig the tractor and trailers that come in to be serviced.
Must have carrier refrigeration experience.
- Interacting with customers, both drivers and administrators
- The technicians work on multiple makes and models of road tractors and trailers, including:
- Engine diagnostics
- Drivetrain work
- Preventive maintenance
- Electronics and wiring
- Use of Enrich software to track repair orders
A commitment to working safely
Hand tools for the trade
Computer Diagnostic Skills
Engine and drive train experience
Strong communication and troubleshooting skills, in person and by phone
State Inspection License preferred
Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Company-paid health premium for employee
- 401(k) plan with match
- Two (2) weeks paid vacation after one (1) year of employment
- Life Insurance
- Sick Days
- monthly luncheons
- Safety Bonus and more
- NEW WAGE SCALE
- Kris-way is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
none - professional certifications are preferred
shops are located at 51 Faltin Drive, Manchester and 12 Integra Drive, Concord. Road calls are dispatched from both locations.