Heavy Truck Service Advisor
New Hampshire Peterbilt Inc. | Bow, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingBUSY HEAVY DUTY TRUCK SERVICE DEPT. IN NH IS IN NEED OF A SERVICE ADVISOR.
Job Description as follows:
Greeting customers, scheduling service appts, fielding phone calls, handling customer's by providing information on repairs, quotes to customers, cost & time estimates, and fielding complaints. Perform triage on units to provide to technician for repairs. Help with input of warranty claims. Administer jobs to technicians.
Duties & Responsibilites:
• Answering phones and scheduling service appointments.
• Greet customers, inspect vehicle and refer to service history to identify and verify warranty status. Provide an accurate list of repairs requested.
• Check on progress of services throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost estimate and time of completion.
• Triage vehicles that come in with codes.
• Administer jobs to technicians.
• Perform small repairs as needed or necessary.
• Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards. Field calls for service manager.
• Provide back up for warranty claims input.
Benefits include: Medical, dental, STD, LTD, other insurances offered, paid holidays, vacation and personal time. Training classes paid. IRA offered after a year of employment. Competitive salary offered based on experience/training.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org