Heating Oil Delivery Driver
CN Brown Big Apple | Franklin, NH
Position: Heating Oil Delivery Driver
JOB DESCRIPTION: Delivers No2, K1 and Diesel by pedal truck to residential and commercial customers. This position requires an individual who can operate company vehicles in a safe, efficient and courteous manner. Has a "Can Do" attitude, and is a team player when it comes to Customer Service, safety and fellow employees.
- Must have the ability to lift heavy objects, be able to pull a delivery hose varying distances, work outside in varied weather/driving conditions and be able to work a flexible schedule with afterhours emergency call-outs. We are willing to train the right candidate to deliver fuel.
- Keeps company vehicle clean, inspects vehicle daily and reports any problems in accordance with DOT regulations and Company policy.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work without close supervision. Sets a high standard for the quality of their work and safety of others and themselves.
- Is willing to follow all company policies in regards to proper accounting for deliveries, inventories and collection of payments
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to our customers and co-workers.
- Valid (Class B) Commercial Driver's License with a HazMat endorsement, Tanker endorsement and Air Brake endorsement.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical and Homeland Security Background Check. Have a good driving record. Willingness to take direction from Manager and abide by company policies and procedures.