Financial Services Rep (part time)
Triangle Credit Union | Derry, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingFor 76 years Triangle Credit Union has been a sound financial service provider and a trusted community partner, in no small part because of the people that work here. At TCU you can start a career in a supportive, member-focused environment. Managers recognize and develop talent and coach employees for success in an environment that is co-operative rather than competitive. Learning is encouraged through classroom training, continuous online training, financial support for job-related education, cross-training, and mentoring.
Commensurate with being a preferred employer, TCU offers competitive benefits for full-time employees including: Medical, Dental, Paid time off, Flex spending accts, paid holidays, company paid short and long term disability, company paid life insurance, retirement plans, Employee Assistant Program and tuition reimbursement.
The essential requirements for this position include:
- Providing friendly and professional service to both internal and external members utilizing Service Strategy standards.
- Using knowledge of Triangle’s products, services, and knowledge of operations to maintain and grow the membership by applying sales strategies and lead to increased member loyalty through the use of both service and sales strategies.
- Interviewing applicants to secure data for completing a loan application and work toward approving loans within specific guidelines.
- Working accurately and efficiently with strong written and verbal skills to complete transactions within a reasonable period of time.
- Contributing to the achievement of goals through individual and group efforts and by offering ideas for improving processes and exceeding member expectations
- Opening accounts for new members and working to identify their perceived and unperceived needs
- Successfully completing IRA and CD transactions; handling “teller transactions” as part of working with the members to satisfy their needs.
- Previous Member Service/strong cross selling skills required
- Financial Service experience preferred
- Problem-solving skills essential
- Cash handling experience required
- Previous Lending is a plus
- Strong Cross-Selling skills
- Strong PC & Data Entry skills