Safran Aerospace Composites, Inc. | Rochester, NH
This position is responsible for weekly and monthly financial reporting and analysis of all the main KPIs for the company, actual vs standard variance analysis, coordination of yearly physical count of inventories, standard cost update (yearly), inventory analysis, month-end entries related to variance to standard and inventories for the monthly close.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Monitor, analyze, and report monthly operating results against budget
- *Analyze and report weekly KPIs requested by Safran Aircraft Engines
- *In charge of inventory analysis, including coordinating yearly standard cost update in our ERP, analyze actual vs standard variances, full physical, consistency analysis, inventory report
- *Perform month-end entries related to inventories
- Assist in audits of company's accounts whenever appropriate
- Prepare financial reports
- Assist CFO in improving any cost-control related matter for the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data efficiently, accurately, and with good judgment.
- Working knowledge of product-line profitability and analysis and experience with professional practices (GAAP; applicable laws, codes, and regulations)
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in accounting/finance/costing with at least 2 years of related experience
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel with excellent skills in Excel. Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Work requires: sitting over 75% of the time
- Lighting and temperature are adequate
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel; talk and hear
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- The employee is regularly required to sit with occasional walking
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected characteristics under applicable state or federal laws.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.